AC Current transducer APR-B420L
Split core transducer for the electronic measurement distorted AC waveforms current, with galvanic isolation between the primary (High power) and the secondary circuits (Electronic circuit). Switch selectable ranges and True RMS 4-20mA current output.
• VFD and SCR waveforms current measurement
• True RMS output
• Split core type
• Loop powered 4-20mA current output
• DIN mounting & Panel mounting
• Eliminates insertion loss
• Switch selectable ranges
• Large aperture for cable up to Ø18mm
• High isolation between primary and secondary circuits
• Easy to mount
• VFD Controlled Loads:
VFD output indicates how the motor and attached load are operating.
• SCR Controlled Loads:
Acurate measurement of phase angle fired or burst fired (time proportioned)
SCRs. Current measurement gives faster response than temperature measurement.
• Switching Power Supplies and Electronic Ballasts:
True RMS sensing is the most accurate way to measure power supply or ballast input power.