The ISSI IS62/65LV256AL is a very high-speed, low power, 32,768-word by 8-bit static RAM. It is fabricated using ISSIs high-performance CMOS technology. This highly reliable process coupled with innovative circuit design techniques, yields access times as fast as 15 ns maximum.
When CE is HIGH (deselected), the device assumes a standby mode at which the power dissipation is reduced to 150 µW (typical) with CMOS input levels.
Easy memory expansion is provided by using an active LOW Chip Enable (CE). The active LOW Write Enable (WE) controls both writing and reading of the memory.
The IS62/65LV256AL is available in the JEDEC standard 28-pin SOJ, 28-pin SOP, and the 28-pin TSOP (Type I) package.
• High-speed access time: 20, 45 ns
• Automatic power-down when chip is deselected
• CMOS low power operation
— 17 µW (typical) CMOS standby
— 50 mW (typical) operating
• TTL compatible interface levels
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Fully static operation: no clock or refresh required
• Three-state outputs
• Industrial and Automotive temperatures available
• Lead-free available