DESCRIPTION (See Figure 5)
The LS6511N, LS6512 and LS6513 are CMOS integrated circuits designed for detecting motion from a PIR Sensor and initiating appropriate responses.
• Direct Interface with PIR Sensor
• Two-Stage Differential Amplifier
• Amplifier Gain and Bandwidth externally controlled
• True and Complementary Output Drives
• Separate digital filters for processing positive and negative input signals
• Single Pulse/Dual Pulse/ Concurrent Pulse Detection
• Adjustable Output Pulse Width
• Optional 5V Shunt Regulator Output
• 75µA Typical Supply Current
• Undervoltage Detection
• LS6511N(DIP); LS6511N-S (SOIC) - See Figure 1A
LS6512(DIP); LS6512-S (SOIC) - See Figure 1A
LS6513(DIP); LS6513-S (SOIC) - See Figure 1B
Security system intrusion detection, automatic doors, motion triggered events such as remote animal photography, etc.