Legacy Device: Motorola MC145506
The ML145506 is a per channel codec–filter PCM mono–circuit. This device performs the voice digitization and reconstruction, as well as the band limiting and smoothing required for PCM systems. This device has HCMOS compatible digital outputs and supplements the Lansdale ML145502 – ML145505 series of PCM codec–filters. The ML145506 is functionally similar to the ML145502. It is designed to operate in both synchronous and asynchronous applications and contain an on–chip precision reference voltage. The ML145506 is offered in a 22–pin package and has the capability of selecting from three peak overload voltages (2.5 V, 3.15 V, and 3.78 V).
• 22–Pin Package, HCMOS Output Version of ML145502
• Selectable Peak Overload Voltages (2.5 V, 3.15 V, 3.78 V)
• Push–Pull Analog Output with Gain Adjust
• 64 kHz to 4.1 MHz Transmit and/or Receive Data Clock Rate
• Operating Temperature Range TA = –40° to +85° C