The SPT5420 contains eight 13-bit digital-to-analog converters designed primarily for automatic test equipment applications. It uses novel circuit topology to convert the 13-bit digital inputs into output voltages which are proportionate to the applied reference voltages. Each DAC’s full-scale out put voltage and output voltage offset are adjustable with analog inputs.
The SPT5420 operates over an industrial temperature range of –40 °C to +85 °C and is available in a 10 x 10 mm, 44-lead metric quad flat pack (MQFP) plastic package.
• 13-bit resolution
• Pin compatible with AD7839
• Eight DACs in one package
• Buffered voltage outputs
• Wide output voltage swing VDD–2.5 V to VSS+2.5 V
• 20 µs settling time
• Double-buffered digital inputs
• Microprocessor and TTL/CMOS compatible
• Automatic test equipment
• Process control