Thank you for selecting a Tanita Body Composition Monitor. This monitor is one in a wide range of home healthcare products produced by Tanita.
This Instruction Manual will guide you through the setup procedures and outline the key features. Please keep it handy for future reference. Additional information on healthy living can be found on our website www.tanita.com.
Tanita products incorporate the latest clinical research and technological innovations.
All data is monitored by our Tanita Medical Advisory Board to ensure accuracy
This monitor is a precision instrument utilizing state-of-the-art technology.
To keep the unit in the best condition, follow these instructions carefully:
• Do not attempt to disassemble the measuring platform.
• Store the unit horizontally, and place it so that the buttons will not be pressed accidentally.
• Avoid excessive impact or vibration to the unit.
• Place the unit in an area free from direct sunlight, heating equipment, high humidity, or extreme temperature change.
• Never submerge in water. Use alcohol to clean the electrodes and glass cleaner (applied to a cloth first) to keep them shiny; avoid soaps.
• Do not step on the platform when wet.
• Do not drop any objects onto the platform.
• Do not carry the unit by holding the hand-electrodes.
• Do not release the hand-electrodes until the cable is completely retracted into the unit.
• Do not pull the cable more than red mark.