The KA7630/KA7631 is a multi-output positive voltage regulator designed to provide fixed precision output voltages of 5.1V, 8V (7630) / 9V(7631) at current up to 0.5Aand 12V at current up to 1A with external PNP transistor.
An internal reset circuit generates a reset pulse when the output 1 decreases below the regulated value. Output2 & 3 can be disabled by TTL input. Protection features include over voltage protection, short circuit protection and thermal shutdown.
• Output Currents up to 0.5A (Output1 & 2)
• Output Current up to 1A with External Transistor (Output3)
• Fixed Precision Output 1 Voltage 5.1V ±2%
• Fixed Precision Output 2 Voltage 8V ±2% (KA7630)
• Fixed Precision Output 2 Voltage 9V ±2% (KA7631)
• Control Signal Generator for Output 3 Voltage (12V ±2%)
• Reset Facility for Output Voltage1
• Output 2,3 with Disable by TTL Input
• Current Limit Protection at Each Output
• Thermal Shut Down