POWER OPTO™ Isolator
2 Amp Zero–Cross Triac Output
This device consists of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a zero–cross triac driver circuit and a power triac. It is capable of driving a load of up to 2 amps (rms) directly, on line voltages from 20 to 280 volts ac (rms).
• Provides Normally Open Solid State AC Output with 2 Amp Rating
• 70 Amp Single Cycle Surge Capability
• Zero–Voltage Turn–on and Zero–Current Turn–off
• High Input–Output Isolation of 3750 vac (rms)
• Static dv/dt Rating of 400 Volts/µs Guaranteed
• 2 Amp Pilot Duty Rating Per UL508 117 (Overload Test) and 118 (Endurance Test) [File No. 129224]
• CSA Approved [File No. CA77170–1].
• SEMKO Approved Certificate #9507228
• Exceeds NEMA 2–230 and IEEE472 Noise Immunity Test Requirements (See Fig.14)