The B Series logic gates are constructed with P and N channel enhancement mode devices in a single monolithic structure (Complementary MOS). Their primary use is where low power dissipation and/or high noise immunity is desired.
• Supply Voltage Range = 3.0 Vdc to 18 Vdc
• All Outputs Buffered
• Capable of Driving Two Low−power TTL Loads or One Low−power Schottky TTL Load Over the Rated Temperature Range.
• Double Diode Protection on All Inputs Except: Triple Diode Protection on MC14011B and MC14081B
• Pin−for−Pin Replacements for Corresponding CD4000 Series B Suffix Devices
• NLV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q100 Qualified and PPAP Capable
• These Devices are Pb−Free and are RoHS Compliant