The OPA140, OPA2140, and OPA4140 op amp family is a series of low-power JFET input amplifiers that feature good drift and low input bias current. The rail-to-rail output swing and input range that includes V– allow designers to take advantage of the ow-noise characteristics of JFET amplifiers while also interfacing to modern, single-supply, precision analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs).
The OPA140 achieves 11MHz unity-gain bandwidth and 20V/ms slew rate while consuming only 1.8mA (typ) of quiescent current. It runs on a single 4.5 to 36V supply or dual ±2.25V to ±18V supplies.
All versions are fully specified from –40°C to +125°C for use in the most challenging environments. The OPA140 (single) is available in the SOT23-5, MSOP-8, and SO-8 packages; the OPA2140 (dual) is available in both MSOP-8 and SO-8 packages; and the OPA4140 (quad) is available in the SO-14 and TSSOP-14 packages.
• Very Low Offset Drift: 1 μV/°C Maximum
• Very Low Offset: 120 μV
• Low Input Bias Current: 10 pA Maximum
• Very Low 1/f Noise: 250 nVPP, 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz
• Low Noise: 5.1 nV/√Hz
• Slew Rate: 20 V/μs
• Low Supply Current: 2 mA Maximum
• Input Voltage Range Includes V– Supply
• Single-Supply Operation: 4.5 V to 36 V
• Dual-Supply Operation: ±2.25 V to ±18 V
• No Phase Reversal
• Industry-Standard SOIC Packages
• VSSOP, TSSOP, and SOT-23 Packages
• Battery-Powered Instruments
• Industrial Controls
• Medical Instrumentation
• Photodiode Amplifiers
• Active Filters
• Data Acquisition Systems
• Automatic Test Systems