These 8-bit flip-flops with 3-state outputs are designed specifically for driving highly capacitive or relatively low-impedance loads. They are particularly suitable for implementing buffer registers, I/O ports, bidirectional bus drivers, and working registers.
● State-of-the-Art EPIC-ΙΙB™ BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
● Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
● Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
● High-Drive Outputs (–32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
● ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
● Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW), Shrink Small-Outline (DB), and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK), Plastic (N) and Ceramic (J) DIPs, and Ceramic Flat (W) Package