The IN74AC175 is identical in pinout to the LS/ALS175, HC/HCT175. The device inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LS/ALS outputs.
This device consists of four D flip-flops with common Reset and Clock inputs, and separate D inputs. Reset (active-low) is asynchronous and occurs when a low level is applied to the Reset input. Information at a D input is transferred to the corresponding Q output on the next positive-going edge of the Clock input.
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
• Low Input Current: 1.0 µA; 0.1 µA @ 25°C
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA