The LC7535M is an electronic volume and loudness control IC that provides volume, balance, and loudness functions with a minimal number of external components and that can be controlled electronically.
• Volume: Provides 81 positions from 0 dB to –79 dB in
1-dB steps and –∞. A balance function can be
implemented by controlling the left and right volume
• Loudness: A loudness function can be implemented by
attaching external capacitors at the output tap provided
at the –20-dB position in the 5-dB step volume control.
• S (select) pin: Up to two LC7535M chips can be used on
the same bus.
• Serial data input: The LC7535M supports
communication with the controller in the CCB format.
• High voltage-handling capacity: ±16 V.