The LC8901 and LC8901Q are LSIs for use in IEC958, EIAJ CP-1201 format data transmission between digital audio equipment. These LSIs are used on the receiving side, and handle synchronization with the input signal and demodulation of that signal to a normal format signal.
• On-chip PLL circuit synchronizes with the transmitted
IEC958, EIAJ CP-1201 format signal.
• Provides 20-bit LSB first and 16-bit MSB first audio
data output functions.
• Microprocessor interface for mode settings and code
• System clock can be selected to be either 384fs or 512fs.
• Provides both a digital source mode and an analog
• Fabricated in a Si-gate CMOS process.
• 5 V single-voltage power supply