The LC89051V is for use in IEC958 format data transmission between digital audio equipment. This LSI is used on the receiving side, and handles synchronization with the input signal and demodulation of that signal to a normal format signal.
• On-chip PLL circuit synchronizes with the transmitted
IEC958 format signal.
• Low-voltage operation (3.3 V)
• Provides 128fs, bit, and L/R clock outputs.
• System clock can be selected to be either 384fs or 512fs.
• Microcontroller interface code settings for different
— Input pin, emphasis output, input bi-phase data
output, and validity flag output settings
— Audio data output format setting
— Channel status output (32-bit output for consumer
— Subcode Q output with CRC flags (80 bits)
— Start ID and shortening (skip) ID detection for DAT
• The built-in VCO can receive at speeds up to twice fs
only when operating from a 5-V power supply.
• Miniature package: SSOP-24