The LM2574 family is a series of easy to use fixed and adjustable switching voltage regulators. The LM2574 contains all of the active circuitry necessary to construct a stepdown (buck) switching regulator and requires a minimum of external components.
• 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and adjustable output versions
• Adjustable version output 1.23V to 37V ±4% max. over line and load conditions.
• Guaranteed 0.5A output current
• Wide input voltage, up to 40V
• Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
• Requires only 4 external components.
• Shutdown capability (standby mode)
• Low power standby mode < 200µA Typical
• 52kHz fixed frequency internal oscillator
• Uses standard inductors
• Simple high-efficiency step-down (buck) regulator
• Efficient pre-regulator for linear regulators
• On-card switching regulators
• Positive to negative converter (buck-boost)