■ GENERAL DESCRIPTION
The NJU7048 is a quad rail to rail input/output operational amplifier featuring high speed, low input bias current and wide temperature range.
High-speed characteristics of slew rate(SR=9V/us. typ.)
and bandwidth (GBW=5MHz.typ.), low input bias current (IB=1pA typ.) and wide temperature range (Ta=−40℃ to 125℃) makes NJU7048 especially suitable for sensors and filters application for industrial.
In addition to The NJU7048 featuring rail to rail input/output makes especially suitable for buffers of input and output for ADC, DAC, ASIC and other wide output swing devices.
• Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 5.5V
• High speed SR=9V/µs. typ.(at VDD= 5V) GBW=5MHz typ.
• Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
• Low input bias current IB=1pA typ.
• Unity gain stable
• Enhanced RF noise Immunity
• Package SSOP14
• CMOS process
• Wide temperature range Ta=−40℃ to 125℃
• Current sensors / Sensor amplifiers
• Photodiode amplifiers
• ADC front ends
• ASIC input or output amplifiers
• Battery-powered instruments