These ICs function in a variety of CPU systems and other logic systems, to detect power supply voltage and reset the system accurately when power is turned on or interrupted, and has a built-in fixed delay time generating circuit. This series has been represented in the past by PST574/PST575, but these new low reset type system reset ICs expand the delay time series with a counter timer using an analog/digital hybrid circuit.
1. Fixed delay time setting by counter timer Excellent delay time temperature characteristics ±800ppm/°C
2. Low operating limit voltage 0.65V typ.
3. Hysteresis voltage provided in detection voltage 50mV typ.
4. Current consumption for no-load ICCL=300µA typ. ICCH=200µA typ.
5. 5 delay time products available PST591 50ms PST594 400ms PST592 100ms PST595 800ms PST593 200ms
6. Each product has 9 detection voltage ranks. C : 4.5V typ. H : 3.1V typ. D : 4.2V typ. I : 2.9V typ. E : 3.9V typ. J : 2.7V typ. F : 3.6V typ. K : 2.5V typ. G : 3.3V typ.
1. Reset circuits in microcomputers, CPUs and MPUs
2. Logic circuit reset circuits.
3. Battery voltage check circuits.
4. Back-up power supply switching circuits.
5. Level detection circuits.
6. Mechanical reset circuits