The TLV1391 is a differential comparator built using a Texas Instruments low-voltage, high-speed bipolar process. These devices have been developed specifically for low-voltage, single-supply applications. Their enhanced performance makes them excellent replacements for the LM393 in the improved 3-V and 5-V system designs.
The TLV1391, with its typical supply current of only 80 µA, is ideal for low-power systems. Response time also has been improved to 0.7 µs.
● Low-Voltage and Single-Supply Operation
VCC = 2 V to 7 V
● Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes
● Fast Response Time . . . 0.7 µs Typ
● Low Supply Current . . . 80 µA Typ and
150 µA Max
● Fully Specified at 3-V and 5-V Supply