The TPS2045A through TPS2048A and TPS2055A through TPS2058A power-distribution switches are intended for applications where heavy capacitive loads and short circuits are likely to be encountered.
These devices incorporate 80-mΩ N-channel MOSFET high-side power switches for power-distribution systems that require multiple power switches in a single package. Each switch is controlled by an independent logic enable input. Gate drive is provided by an internal charge pump designed to control the power-switch rise times and fall times to minimize current surges during switching. The charge pump requires no external components and allows operation from supplies as low as 2.7 V.
• 80-mΩ High-Side MOSFET Switch
• 250 mA Continuous Current Per Channel
• Independent Thermal and Short-Circuit
Protection With Overcurrent Logic Output
• Operating Range: 2.7-V to 5.5-V
• CMOS- and TTL-Compatible Enable Inputs
• 2.5-ms Typical Rise Time
• Undervoltage Lockout
• 10 µA Maximum Standby Supply Current
for Single and Dual
(20 µA for Triple and Quad)
• Bidirectional Switch
• Ambient Temperature Range, 0°C to 85°C
• ESD Protection