• High performance ferrite core is used in this epoxy conformally coated choke which allows for inductance values to 1000µH.
• Axial lead type, small lightweight design.
• Special magnetic core structure contributes to high Q and self-resonant frequencies.
• Treated with epoxy resin coating for humidity resistance to ensure long life.
• Heat resistant adhesives and special structural design for effective open circuit measurement.
The 31DQ.. axial leaded Schottky rectifier has been optimized for very low forward voltage drop, with moderate leakage. Typical applications are in switching power supplies, converters, free-wheeling diodes, and reverse battery protection.
Low profile, axial leaded outline
High purity, high temperature epoxy encapsulation for enhanced mechanical strength and moisture resistance
Very low forward voltage drop
High frequency operation
Guard ring for enhanced ruggedness and long term reliability