Description : Axial Leaded High Effciency Rectifiers
1.5A Axial High Effciency Rectifiers-50-1000V
• Axial lead type devices for through hole design.
• High current capability.
• Ultrafast recovery time for high efficiency.
• High surge current capability.
• Glass passivated chip junction.
• Lead-free parts meet RoHS requirments.
• Suffix "-H" indicates Halogen free parts, ex. HER151G-H.
• Axial lead type, small lightweight design
• Special magnetic core structure contributes to high Q and self-resonant frequencies
• Treated with epoxy resin coating for humidity resistance to ensure long life
• Heat resistant adhesives and special structural design for effective open circuit measurement
Multilayer ceramic capacitors are available in a variety of physical sizes and configurations, including leaded devices and surface mounted chips. Leaded styles include molded and conformally coated parts with axial and radial leads. However, the basic capacitor element is similar for all styles. It is called a chip and consists of formulated dielectric materials which have been cast into thin layers, interspersed with metal electrodes alternately exposed on opposite edges of the laminated structure.The entire structure is fired at high temperature to produce a monolithic block which provides high capacitance values in a small physical volume. After firing, conductive terminations are applied to opposite ends of the chip to make contact with the exposed electrodes. Termination materials and methods vary depending on the intended use.