The IR2106(4)(S) are high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with independent high and low side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates up to 600 volts.
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
Fully operational to +600V
Tolerant to negative transient voltage dV/dt immune
• Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V (IR2106(4))
• Undervoltage lockout for both channels
• 3.3V, 5V and 15V input logic compatible
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
• Logic and power ground +/- 5V offset.
• Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
• Outputs in phase with inputs (IR2106)
• Also available LEAD-FREE