The AS2431 is a three-terminal adjustable shunt regulator providing a highly accurate bandgap reference. The adjustable shunt regulator is ideal for a wide variety of linear applications that can be implemented using external components to obtain adjustable currents and voltages.
In the standard shunt configuration, the combination of low temperature coefficient (TC), sharp turn-on characteristics, low output impedance and programmable output voltage make this precision reference an excellent error amplifier. The AS2431 is a direct replacement for the AS431 in low voltage, low current appli
cations. It is also available in the very small footprint SOT-23.
● Temperature-compensated: 15 ppm/℃
● Trimmed bandgap reference
● Internal amplifier with 100 mA capability
● Multiple temperature ranges
● Low frequency dynamic output impedance: < 450 mΩ
● Low output noise