Recommended MicroLED SMT LEDs for use with 515-1070
Dialight Optopipe® Light Pipe Description
This light pipe’s two 3 x 5mm rectangular light emitting surfaces appear bright and are optically well isolated. The light pipe is reliably held in place by 2 press-fit pins located at either end of the light pipe array. This Optopipe® functions as a through-the-case indicator by conducting the light over the top of connectors or switches. A textured finish on the 2 light emitting surfaces maximizes the viewing angle. The recommended light sources are Dialights 597 Series PLCC-2 or PLCC-4 Type SMT LEDs. The LEDs are mounted in a straight line on an 0.550" pitch. The light pipe material is water clear transmissive polycarbonate rated UL94-V0, and has a 35% oxygen index.
Dialight can provide custom Optopipe® solutions for your applications.
• Complements Dialight’s 515-1022 Four Array Optopipe Light Pipe
• Allows indicators to be positioned above corresponding RJ45 jack or D-Subminiature
• High transmissivity polycarbonate material
• UL94V-0 compliance
• ESD protection (circuit isolation from front panel)
• Wide viewing angle
• Arrays reduce insertion costs
• Secures to PCB by press-fit