The 74LVC1G126 provides one non-inverting buffer/line driver with 3-state output. The 3-state output is controlled by the output enable input (OE). A LOW-level at pin OE causes the output to assume a high-impedance OFF-state.
The input can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices. This feature allows the use of this device in a mixed 3.3 V and 5 V environment.
This device is fully specified for partial power-down applications using IOFF. The IOFF circuitry disables the output, preventing the damaging backflow current through the device when it is powered down.
Features and benefits
• Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
• High noise immunity
• Complies with JEDEC standard:
• JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
• JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
• JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
• ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
• ESD protection:
• HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
• MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
• CMOS low power consumption
• Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
• Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
• Direct interface with TTL levels
• Multiple package options
• Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C