The AMC3842B/43B/44B/45B are fixed frequency current-mode PWM controllers specially designed for OFF-Line switching power supply and DC-to-DC converters with a minimum number of external components. These devices feature a trimmed oscillator for precise duty cycle control, a temperature compensated reference, high gain error amplifier, current sensing comparator, and high current totempole output which is suitable for driving MOSFETs.
● Low Start-Up current (max. 200µA)
● Optimized for Off-Line and DC-to-DC Converters
● Maximum Duty Cycle
● U.V.L.O. with Hysteresis
● Operating Frequency Up to 500KHz
● Internal Trimmed Bandgap Reference
● High Current Totem Pole Output
● Error Amplifier With Low Output Resistance
● Available in 8-Pin Plastic DIP and Surface Mount 14-Pin S.O.I.C.
● Identical pin assignment to earlier UC384X series.