Octal 3-State Noninverting Bus Transceiver
These octal bus transceiver are designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control function implementation minimized external timing requirements.
The device allows data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus depending upon the logic level at the directional control (DIR) input. The enable input(E) can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
• Bidirectional Bus Transceiver in a High-Density 20-Pin Package
• 3-state Outputs Dirve Bus Lines Directly
• P-N-P Inputs D-C Loading on Bus Lines
• Hysteresis at Bus Inputs Improve Noise Margins
• Typical Propagation Delay Times; Port to Port ... 8 ns