DESCRIPTION (See Figure 5)
The LS6511 is a CMOS integrated circuit, designed for detecting motion from a PIR Sensor and initiating appropriate responses.
• Direct Interface with PIR Sensor
• Two-Stage Differential Amplifier
• Amplifier Gain and Bandwidth externally controlled
• True and Complementary Output Drives
• Separate digital filters for processing positive and negative input signals
• Single Pulse/Dual Pulse/ Concurrent Pulse Detection
• Adjustable Output Pulse Width
• Optional 5V Shunt Regulator Output
• 50µA Typical Supply Current
• Undervoltage Detection
• LS6511(DIP); LS6511-S (SOIC) - See Figure 1
Security system intrusion detection, automatic doors, motion triggered events such as remote animal photography.