The M5M5V108DFP,VP,KV are a 1048576-bit CMOS static RAM organized as 131072 word by 8-bit which are fabricated using high-performance triple-polysilicon and double metal CMOS technology. The use of thin film transistor (TFT) load cells and CMOS periphery result in a high density and low power static RAM.
They are low standby current and low operation current and ideal for the battery back-up application.
The M5M5V108DVP,KV are packaged in a 32-pin thin small outline package which is a high reliability and high density surface mount device(SMD).
● Directly TTL compatible : All inputs and outputs
● Easy memory expansion and power down by S1,S2
● Data hold on +2V power supply
● Three-state outputs : OR - tie capability
● OE prevents data contention in the I/O bus
● Common data I/O
M5M5V108DFP ············ 32pin 525mil SOP
M5M5V108DVP,RV ············ 32pin 8 X 20 mm2 TSOP
M5M5V108DKV,KR ············ 32pin 8 X 13.4 mm2 TSOP
Small capacity memory units