High Slew Rate, Wide Bandwidth, Single Supply Operational Amplifier
Quality bipolar fabrication with innovative design concepts are employed for the MC33071/72/74, MC34071/72/74 series of monolithic operational amplifiers. This series of operational amplifiers offer 4.5 MHz of gain bandwidth product, 13 V/µs slew rate and fast setting time without the use of JFET device technology. Although this series can be operated from split supplies, it is particularly suited for single supply operation, since the common mode input voltage range includes ground potential (VEE). With A Darlington input stage, this series exhibits high input resistance, low input offset voltage and high gain. The all NPN output stage, characterized by no deadband crossover distortion and large output voltage swing, provides high capacitance drive capability, excellent phase and gain margins, low open loop high frequency output impedance and symmetrical source/sink AC frequency response.
The MC33071/72/74, MC34071/72/73 series of devices are available in standard or prime performance (A Suffix) grades and are specified over the commercial, industrial/vehicular or military temperature ranges. The complete series of single, dual and quad operational amplifiers are available in plastic DIP and SOIC surface mount packages.
• Wide Bandwidth: 4.5 MHz
• High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs
• Fast Settling Time: 1.1 µs to 0.1%
• Wide Single Supply Operation: 3.0 V to 44 V
• Wide Input Common Mode Voltage Range: Includes Ground (VEE)
• Low Input Offset Voltage: 3.0 mV Maximum (A Suffix)
• Large Output Voltage Swing: –14.7 V to +14 V (with ±15 V Supplies)
• Large Capacitance Drive Capability: 0 pF to 10,000 pF
• Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02%
• Excellent Phase Margin: 60°
• Excellent Gain Margin: 12 dB
• Output Short Circuit Protection
• ESD Diodes/Clamps Provide Input Protection for Dual and Quad