Dual, Low Power Operational Amplifiers
Utilizing the circuit designs perfected for the quad operational amplifiers, these dual operational amplifiers feature: low power drain, a common mode input voltage range extending to ground/VEE, and Single Supply or Split Supply operation.
These amplifiers have several distinct advantages over standard operational amplifier types in single supply applications. They can operate at supply voltages as low as 3.0 V or as high as 36 V with quiescent currents about one–fifth of those associated with the MC1741C (on a per amplifier basis). The common mode input range includes the negative supply, thereby eliminating the necessity for external biasing components in many applications. The output voltage range also includes the negative power supply voltage.
• Short Circuit Protected Outputs
• True Differential Input Stage
• Single Supply Operation: 3.0 V to 36 V
• Low Input Bias Currents
• Internally Compensated
• Common Mode Range Extends to Negative Supply
• Class AB Output Stage for Minimum Crossover Distortion
• Single and Split Supply Operations Available
• Similar Performance to the Popular MC1458