CMOS 3CH-LDOs for RF Unit
The NCP4523 Series are multi voltage regulator ICs with high output voltage accuracy, extremely low supply current, low noise, low ON−resistance and high ripple rejection by CMOS process. The NCP4523 Series contain three voltage regulators. Each of these voltage regulators in the NCP4523 Series consists of a voltage reference unit, an error amplifier, resistors for setting output voltage, a current limit circuit and a chip enable circuit.
• Ultra−Low Supply Current
• Low Standby Current
• Low Dropout Voltage
• High Ripple Rejection, Typical 70 dB (f = 1.0 kHz)
• High Output Voltage Accuracy, 2.0%
• Excellent Load Transient Response and Line Transient Response
• Small Package 8−Pin SSOP
• Maximum Input Voltage 6.0 V
• Pb−Free Package is Available
• Power Source for Cellular Phones such as GSM, CDMA and Personal Handy−Phone System
• Power Source for Electrical Appliances such as Cameras, VCRs, Camcorders, etc.
• Power Source for Battery−Powered Equipment