Very Low Iq Low Dropout Linear Regulator
The NCV8674 is a precision 5.0 V or 12 V fixed output, low dropout integrated voltage regulator with an output current capability of 350 mA. Careful management of light load current consumption, combined with a low leakage process, achieve a typical quiescent current of 30 μA.
The output voltage is accurate within 2.0%, and maximum dropout voltage is 600 mV at full rated load current.
It is internally protected against input supply reversal, output overcurrent faults, and excess die temperature. No external components are required to enable these features.
• 5.0 V and 12 V Output Voltage Options
• 2.0% Output Accuracy, Over Full Temperature Range
• 40 μA Maximum Quiescent Current at IOUT = 100 μA
• 600 mV Maximum Dropout Voltage at 350 mA Load Current
• Wide Input Voltage Operating Range of 5.5 V to 45 V
• Internal Fault Protection
♦ −42 V Reverse Voltage
♦ Short Circuit/Overcurrent
♦ Thermal Overload
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site
and Control Changes
• AEC−Q100 Qualified
• EMC Compliant
• This is a Pb−Free Device