The SPT5510 is a 16-bit, 200 MWPS digital-to-analog converter designed for high-resolution waveform synthesis for test and measurement instrumentation applications. It features true 16-bit linearity, with differential non-linearity of typically ±0.6 LSB and integral non-linearity of ±0.75 LSB. It has a very high-speed update rate of up to 200 MHz and is ECL compatible. It has an ultrafast settling time of 25 ns to 0.01% and 35 ns to 0.0008%.
The SPT5510 operates over an industrial temperature range of –40 °C to +85 °C and is available in a 10 x 10 mm, 44-lead metric quad flat pack (MQFP) plastic package.
• 16-Bit, 200 MWPS digital-to-analog converter
• Differential linearity of ±0.6 LSB (typical)
• Integral linearity of ±0.75 LSB (typical)
• Fast settling time: 35 ns to 0.0008%; 25 ns to 0.01%
• Low glitch energy
• On-chip voltage reference
• ECL compatibility
• High-precision arbitrary waveform generation
• Test and measurement instrumentation
• Digital waveform synthesis
• Microwave and satellite modems
• Disk drive test equipment
• Industrial process control
• Military applications