The SPT7864 is a 10-bit, 40 MSPS analog-to-digital converter with low power dissipation at only 395 mW typical at 40 MSPS with a power supply of +5.0 V. The digital outputs are +3 V or +5 V, and are user selectable. The SPT7864 has incorporated proprietary circuit design and CMOS processing technologies to achieve its advanced performance. Inputs and outputs are TTL/CMOS compatible to interface with TTL/CMOS logic systems. Output data format is offset binary.
The SPT7864 is available in a 28-lead SSOP package over the commercial temperature range.
• 40 MSPS maximum sample rate
• 9.5 effective number of bits at ƒIN = 10 MHz and ƒS = 40 MSPS
• 2 VP-P full-scale input range
• Differential input 2.5 V common mode
• Internal or external voltage reference
• Common-mode voltage reference output
• +3 V / +5 V digital output logic compatibility
• +5 V analog power supply
• Sleep mode power dissipation: 55 mW
• Video imaging
• Medical imaging
• Radar receivers
• IR imaging
• Digital communications