Mono and Colour QSIF Digital Video CMOS Image Sensors
The VV5301 and VV6301 are highly integrated digital output imaging devices based on STMicroelectronics’s unique CMOS sensor technology. Both of these sensors require minimal support circuitry and provide an ideal low cost imaging solution.
VV5301 (monochrome) and VV6301 (colourised) produce digital video output. The video streams from both devices contain embedded control data that can be used to enable frame grabbing applications.
• QSIF resolution sensor
• Automatic exposure/gain control
• Multiple digital output formats available
• I2C interface for sensor control
• Integrated 8bit ADC
• On board voltage regulator
• Automatic Black Calibration
• Variable frame rate
• Reduced flicker operating modes
• Automotive systems
• Intelligent Imaging sensors