Copiers, Printers and Fax Machines
The TLP1243 (C8) is a compact photointerrupter with a built-in connector that uses a GaAs infrared LED and an Si phototransistor.
• Small package
Compared to Toshiba’s TLP1241 (C5), the volume and the
mounting area of the TLP1243 (C8) are reduced to
approximately 70% and 75% respectively.
• Three board thicknesses supported: 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm and
• Gap: 5 mm
• Resolution: Slit width = 0.7 mm
• High-temperature operation: Topr = 95°C (max)
• Current transfer ratio: IC/IF = 2.5% (min)
• Mini CT connector (1.5-mm pitch, receptacle
assembly/housing crimp type) made by Tyco Electronics
• Package and connector material: Polycarbonate (UL94V-2)