The TLP701H is a photocoupler in a SDIP6 package that consists of a GaAℓAs infrared light-emitting diode (LED) optically coupled to an integrated high-gain, high-speed photodetector IC chip. It provides guaranteed performance and specifications at temperatures up to 125°C.
The TLP701H is physically smaller than the one in an 8-pin DIP package and compliant with international safety standards for reinforced insulation. It thus provides a smaller footprint solution for applications that require safety standard certification. The TLP701H has an internal Faraday shield that provides a guaranteed Commonmode transient immunity of 20 kV/µs. It has a totem-pole output that can both sink and source current. It is ideal for IGBT and power MOSFET gate drive.
(1) Output peak current: ±0.6 A (max)
(2) Operating temperature: -40 to 125
(3) Supply current: 2 mA (max)
(4) Supply voltage: 10 to 30 V
(5) Threshold input current: 5 mA (max)
(6) Propagation delay time: tpHL/tpLH = 700 ns (max)
(7) Common-mode transient immunity: ±20 kV/µs (min)
(8) Isolation voltage: 5000 Vrms (min)
(9) Safety standards
UL-approved: UL1577 File No.E67349
cUL-approved: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A, File No.E67349
VDE-approved: Option (D4) EN60747-5-5 (Note)
Note: When an EN60747-5-5 approved type is needed, please designate the Option (D4).
• Transistor Inverters
• MOSFET Gate Drivers
• IGBT Gate Drivers
• Induction Cooktop and Home Appliances