The TSOP13..KA1- series are miniaturized receivers for infrared remote control systems. PIN diode and preamplifier are assembled on lead frame, the epoxy package is designed as IR filter.
The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor. The main benefit is the reliable function even in disturbed ambient and the protection against uncontrolled output pulses.
• Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
• Internal filter for PCM frequency
• Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
• TTL and CMOS compatibility
• Output active low
• Low power consumption
• No occurrence of disturbance pulses at the output
• Suitable burst length ≥6 cycles/burst
• Enhanced immunity against all kinds of disturbance light
• Improved immunity against EMI from TV picture tube