The STD03N and STD03P are enhanced Darlington transistors with built-in drivers and temperature compensation diode. Manufactured using the unique Sanken thin-wafer production technology, these devices achieve higher power levels through decreased thermal resistance, and can withstand higher voltages than similar devices on the market.
Features and Benefits
▪ Built-in temperature compensation diodes
▪ High power (160 W) handling in a small package (TO-3P), for minimized heat sink requirements
▪ Built-in drivers and temperature compensation diodes, reducing external component count and simplifying circuit design
▪ NPN and PNP versions
▪ Emitter terminals placed symmetrically, pin 5 on NPN and pin 1 on PNP models, allowing adjacent placement on PCB to minimize trace length and output skew when used in pairs
▪ Approved by major manufacturers